We are delighted to inform you that the registration to Federal Committee Meeting on Saturday, 10 December 2022 and on Sunday, 11 December 2022, is now open.
The FC meeting is open to members and observers: please find here the registration LINK: bit.ly/FC_UEF_december2022
Kindly find here the invitation as sent to the members of the Federal Committee:
If you are unable to attend and your section has already exhausted the list of Substitute Members, you may issue a proxy.
Deadlines for submitting resolutions and amendments (15/11/2022)
In view of the Federal Committee meeting, the UEF Secretariat would like to remind you of the deadlines set by the Federal Committee Rules of Procedure for the presentation and management of resolutions.
Article 10.2 of the Federal Committee Rules of Procedure states that resolutions must be sent to the Secretariat within three weeks of the FC meeting so that they can then be made available to all FC members. In the case of the next meeting:
- 19 November, midnight: deadline for submitting resolutions
- 21 November: resolutions will be circulated and there will be a week to propose amendments
- 28 November, midnight: deadline for submitting amendements
All resolutions and amendaments must be sent to the email address of the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PROPOSALS FOR RESOLUTIONS SUBMITTED
Below, you can find the list of draft resolutions submitted to the Federal Committee meeting. To every resolutions is attached the form for amendments. From 21 November 2022 until 28 November 2022 midnight, all FC members can submit amendments by sending the related resolution in a Word file format to the UEF Secretariat (email@example.com)
- Proposal 1: The Role of the Federalists for a Federal Europe, Sovereign and Democratic
- Proposal 2: Support of the programme “Building Europe with Local Councillors”
- Proposal 3: The reform of the Stability and Growth Pact
- Proposal 4: A federal europe, sovereign, social and ecological is more necessary than ever - The role of the federalists ahead the constituent process
- Proposal 5: The new European Electoral Law reform - Towards a union-wide constituency to strengthen the European public sphere
- Proposal 6: The election of a Constituent European Parliament in 2024
- Proposal 7: Cybersecurity